Saturday 2 March 2013

Till Death Do Us Apart.



Ever wonder why no one sees the beauty in moths? All they see is a cousin of the butterfly with the lack of colour.Legend has it,that moths have lost their colours because they gave them all to the rainbow.I know people will only jeer at this and call it stupid,but think of their patience,their sacrifice,their short lives. The first time I saw a moth die,I was four..and even then,it fascinated me.All people see is uniformly brown creatures..but they are beautiful to me.Have you ever seen them in flight? that's when the inside shows..with big orange dots and little white specks.The only other time it does,is when they die and you can open up their wings,to look what's on the inside.Yesterday,I closely watched one perched upon the window sill,it sat there,patiently awaiting its death to come upon it,and at a point,it gently fell to the landing of the stairs,where it lay dying.I tried to turn it about,to see if it were already dead..but with the little life that was left it in it,it flapped it bright,beautiful wings and had it's one last flight.It's one of the loveliest things I have ever witnessed.The one last struggle for freedom,with so much pride,dignity and grace.The world was created in such a manner that everything was blessed with beauty..even the human eye.It's the perspectives that get flawed with time.You may say,they're different and that's why they're flawed..Perfection surrounds us,it only depends on wether we choose to see it.
Tumblr_mj1ldjlcfg1qi0lh0o1_500_large

1 comment: