Friday 1 March 2013

Of Certain Ravishing Moments In Time.

 Honestly,Right now,I'm on the verge like hating everyone.Most mortals,I call my fellow human beings.On one hand, There's Ketchup and then there's people.The former doesn't judge me,pass snide remarks,isn't selfish,is there for me at times of need,always..the latter is quite the contrary.
But the truth is,I couldn't be too bothered.I simply don't have the time,honey.(*Tries to voice it like those popular girls at school.fails.* #sigh)
*Le Invisible readers* : Chal Jhooti! :P
*Le Me : How do y'all know me so well? I'm so moved.T_T :crywaterfalls:

(Haha,just kidding.)


Jokes apart,the truth is,when there is so much to be Happy about why waste an entire post talking about people,no? I mean,take a look at the world around you,there are little perfections everywhere.Ones that make you almost proud of being a human,and realising it.The little perfections that fill in the moments in time,creating the best memories ever..
Like the time a butterfly flew into my hands and dropped dead at my feet.
those oil slicks that I thought were rainbows,when I was younger.
The way the freshly mowed grass feels beneath my feet.
The absolutely divine smell of geeli mitti.
That innocent moment spent looking meaningfully  into someone's eyes before a kiss.
Watching how my shadow looks much more graceful than me.
The magical feeling of falling in love,that invisible attraction you don't realise.
The beauty of the twilight softly fade into the night,giving way to darkness.
The insignificance I  feel under the night sky freckled with stars.
Fat droplets of rain,like fireflies at night,hitting your skin with high intensity.

And so much more.:D




No comments:

Post a Comment