Wednesday 27 March 2013

Amazing little miracles.

 C84e085937bae4ff5734d50fde055efe_large
Trying to make sense of numbers,but they swim in front of me like myrid fish at sea.
They make my head throb and want a release.
So I run out in the pitch dark of the night,to rediscover beauty I know where it lies.
The crescent of the moon,today,looks so perfect pitched against the dark sky,
and my dog licks my ankle and dances around in happy little,frenzied circles around my legs.
The breeze is just about perfect..for a late night stroll,in solitude,at it's best.
The rocky little,cold hillside,looks inviting to sit and ponder upon thoughts,undisturbed.
A long awaited phone call,an hour filled with wonder,shared happiness and warm thoughts.
Now,I am left with a memory and a fantasy.
The memory is of my little two year old neighbour wrapping her hand around my finger and taking me home,
and the fantasy is one of slow dancing under the stars on a night much like this,to Saiyyan with the face I do not know yet,but will love neverthless.
I want these things to define me..dreams,memories,fantasies and undiscovered beauty and exuberance.
Numbers and theorums make no sense to me.
I know I am resilient,we all are,in the end.But there's something missing,something out of place.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best set of lines I've ever read. I feel the same too sometimes, there is this connect which you are talking about and it's truly beautiful :) Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete