Saturday 9 March 2013

"Of course,Sirrah,you're the welcome much."

I see hope swimming in your irises,it looks more  like a goldfish bowl.
Yes,your very eyes..that appear hollow,otherwise.
They're feisty today,and that fire of desire is here to stay.
It's a dark place,I  reckon,your devious little mind.
You're still trying to hide your pain in the creases and folds of your memories,aren't ya?
Beams of sunny hope evade your soul,ones you din't see coming your way at all.
They strike you like lightening,shake you thorough and stir your unbrewed dreams.
Those two lines of poetry come back to your lips..
 And You wait in Reckless Despair.
Tumblr_mjccsqxlnl1s7ulsro1_500_large

5 comments:

  1. Hmm... Don't know what to say.
    (So, I said this). :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..You don't always have to,you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *no offence* :P
    Din't mean to sound rude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know.
      I felt like I have to say something, but just didn't find the right words.

      None taken.
      And its' okay. You weren't rude at all. :)

      Delete
  4. I know that feeling.:)
    You don't always have the right words.
    Thankyou for saying any words at all.:D

    I just wanted to make sure I din't hurt your feelings in any way.:)

    ReplyDelete