Friday 1 March 2013

And All the scars you bear shall change into butterlies.




If I could kiss all your scars,
and make them go away,
If I could kiss away all the pain.
If I could hold you  tight,
so that you're not lonely and scared at night,
If I could turn all your wounds into Butterflies,
 So that they gently perch upon the scars you hide.
 Trust me,Darling,I would do it all,
I will love you till your  quite alright,and longer.

To most people,it's something that barely matters.But I know the pain that leads to self-harm,I do.The scars might fade,but the loneliness which drives you to the extent? Maybe never.
I do not self-harm,because I have been showed in multiple ways,little and big,that someone,out there,cares.
It's easy to judge someone who hurts themselves,it's so easy to call them weak,but have you ever tried finding out why they do it?
The plain truth is they are just unloved...love is what makes us stronger.It's all we need.Simple as that.
So if there's anyone,anyone who you think is depressed,talk to them,just listen,even.It helps more than you can ever imagine,it has the power to make someone feel wanted.You have the power to save a life,to show someone they matter.Go change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment