Saturday 5 May 2012

Prolouge.

An introduction?
*Ah,I'm not very good at this*
*Facepalm*
I'll try anyway?
Hello! :)
I'm Sixteen.
and I'm the klutzy kind.So I'm slow,quite messed up and bad at a lot of things.Yeah,that's me.
But if there's one thing I relatively don't mess up..well,I'd say it's writing! I really love to write.I'm not sure if I'm good at it.
But I'm going to give it a shot anyway.
'Nuff said about me now.
Oh,oh...I love ketchup.If you din't already guess that.
Hence,the name "Sachets of Ketchup."
Little things make me Happy and nothing better than these little sachets of ketchup.
I cannot survive without it.
Now ,here are a few weird facts about Ketchup?
In the 1690s the Chinese mixed together a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it kôe-chiap or kê-chiap (鮭汁) meaning  of pickled fish (鮭, carp; 汁, juice) or shellfish.
 Ketchup was popular long before fresh tomatoes were.:O
 Many Americans continued to question whether it was safe to eat raw tomatoes.-_-
 However, they were much less hesitant to eat tomatoes as part of a highly processed product that had been cooked and infused with vinegar and spices.
A man named Jonas Yerks (or Yerkes) is believed to have been the first man to make tomato ketchup a national phenomenon. :D
As a kid I always called Ketchup "Tamatooo Sauce".xD
and I've always been a ketchupoholic.
PS-Ketchup has lycopene.Good stuff.(y)
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment