Wednesday 23 May 2012

Being Bipolar.


 Bipolar\Maniac Disorder :
Considered within the group of invisible illnesses, it is estimated that between 2% and 4% of the world’s population suffer from this mental illness to some degree, although its true impact is inestimable due to the difficulty of its diagnosis.


Terrible Morning,again.
Demons in my head.
Violence,noise,tears,
it fills up the empty spaces
of this dull gray May morning.
I was filled with elation just moments ago,
Now my soul feels dead.
I want to make it go away,
all the bad things,
The pain.
 I lift my head,heavy with exasperation,
I try to smile,
It doesn't work.
Patience has its end too.
Please make this go away.
Times come,when Happiness reaches its heights too.
But times like this,

is what scare me.
That someday being Bipolar would completely get out of my control.
I want nothing at all.Just The End of this.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment