Wednesday 16 May 2012

Take me away.Anywhere,Somewhere.

I feel miserable.
A sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
My palms sweat.
My eyes,they're glassy.
Maybe it's the Because of D-Day.
Maybe It's the sleep deprivation.
Maybe I'm just bad at handling change.
Maybe it's the Car sickness not wearing off.
I feel like my entire life is falling apart,all at once.
Turning into mere specs of dust.
I just realised I forgot to have lunch,
I want nothing,nothing at all.
I don't have Questions.I don't have Reasons.
I want to Run away.
Far,far away from myself.
I hate the voice in my head.
I'm tired of this insecurity.
I'm tired of myself.
Everything I do feels wrong.
Everything I say does,too.
And I don't blame anyone but myself for it.
People are.......Happy.
People are just.Well.People.
I could never be that way.I don't want to.
But I want to just hide under the swell of the Earth.Hibernate.
For a long,long time.
Save me?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment