Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Adventures of a teenage rebel.

They sat in a closed room.
5 PM.
Sun still high up.
They sat cross legged,facing each other.
Between them,The dry leaves.
It was a rite of passage.
One of them turned nineteen today.
Sorted.rolled.Perfect.
All that was needed was a matchstick,now.
I sat there,wondering...Is this what I'm going to turn into?
These people.These new adults that intrigue me.
These new adults,full of live and starry eyed.
So grown up,still so young.
 Maybe I'll be the same.
Maybe I won't.
I've never,ever seen the need to "experiment".
Am I weird?
Because I don't think it's glamorous.
It doesn't smell good,even!
It doesn't scare me,though.
I'm used to it...It's disgust that I feel.Detachment,even.
Well,it's just a very,very new world to me.
 

1 comment: