Sunday 6 May 2012

London,Paris and Around the corner.

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine.
Of all weird things in the world,we were talking about places we'd like to visit.
Me: "I'd like to go to Japan! :D "
Her : "I want to go to London and Paris "
Me: "And Italy!"
You : *Teenage girls* -_-
Well,I don't travel much.
And I'd love to.
And It's summertime now.And I'm here doing nothing at all.
Sitting huddled on the top of the stairs.Hiding.
The weather outside is beautiful.All grey and windy.
One of those days when the trees look like they belong to a watercolour poster.
"She will be Loved" plays in my head.
I don't know where I'm going with this post.:(
It started out Happy.Din't it?
I need change.I want to go back home.and hide under my blanket and roll on the sheets of my miserable life.
Everyone I know is moving to Texas,and New York and Holidaying in exotic places.Bleh.
Invisible Reader: "What a jealous,ungrateful Pig!"
Well,I know there are millions Homeless out there.
and I watched this Kurdish Movie.and It was so devastating.:(
I'm gald to be alive.
and that means I'm going to end this rant on a Happy Note.
I'll leave you pictures of these Places that make me Happy.:D
Here goes :
Japan in Spring. (:

Ratatouille.<3

Rainy London.:)

2 comments: