Wednesday 30 May 2012

I'm sorry,but Women are just more Evolved

*Invisible reader* : Whaaa..? X.x
*Me*:Patience,my child.I shall explain.
So,um,I've this theory.and I will lamely try to explain it to you.I hope you don't come looking for me to murder me after this! Beware!I'm a Ninja.xD
Okay,see...I believe women are a way more evolved version of apes.
Look at this way..They are more emotionally secure.
They feel open to cry.
Well,men are still in the stone age that way.bottled up.Insecure.
It's like they've not developed a language compatible enough to express their feelings.
Also,men always consider most other men competition.they have this whole crazy thought process that they should be competing to have the best lady.and yet,they like having a flock of women.
Very stone age,that too!Back then,the prehistoric man wanted the sustainance of his clan,so he believed in polgamy.Tell me how much it's changed today?
Eh?
 I don't intend to say that women don't do all that ^
But,well,you know.Men do it in higher statistics.
Talking about the more superficial aspects,The posture.
Grace,elegance...it isn't expected form men?
They sit with their legs wide apart.Just like their prehistoric cousins?
 And...men are Hairier? Ugh.:| *gets akward* -_-
They have hair on their face also no?:P
*I know,I know,I'm such a genius no?* xD
Please don't kill me after reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment