Friday 11 May 2012

"Gather the crumbs of happiness and they will make you a loaf of contentment."

"Happiness is eating Nutella straight out of The Jar"
~Me.:)
You're right!I'm Happy today.
Not that I'm usually an unhappy person.
But for no reason,I'm super,super Happy now.
Ever felt that way? :)
So.I'm going to leave you with a (lame) Happy Story,
I read it on the cover of a Notebook.xD
Here Goes :
Have You ever felt all alone?
Well,Imagine THIS.
It's Raining,and I don't have an Umbrella.It makes me sad.
So I close my eyes and wonder who could have helped me.
Suddenly,I hear a soft voice and I see your smile.
The Real Friend can read your mind,even though they're away from you.
Wow,the Rain is over!


Look at that Beautiful Rainbow.
You're the Umbrella for me.:)
I know it's lame.Stop snorting.-_-

Also,I realise,Ties make me Happy.xD
Ties:They're just these amazing,sleep sharp pieces of well tailored cloth that completes an absolutely shabby outfit.It makes me wish I was Guy.:P
Messy Hair also makes me Happy.xD
Tiaras.Balloons.Cupcakes!
Aaaah!
^Buy me something no?
Of course you can't buy me messy hair.xD

And If my invisible readers,If you ever,ever get Sad,remember....... there's not much A lot of sleep,A tub Of Ice cream and a warm Shower can't Fix.:D

Love,
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment