Sunday 6 May 2012

Black and White,Black and White.:D

You : "Is that what you call a title ? " *snorts*
Me: "Yeah." -_-
Anyway.
I love double emphasis.So.
And I love black & white photographs.
Why?
Well,there's something about them.
......This strange beauty.
They're simply sublime.
They make me smile.
And I wouldn't want to imagine them in colours.
Because they're so perfect without it.
You'd say they're dull.
But they have this life of their own.
This subtle effect.
Okay.I'm probably not making sense.
 I'd rather show you.:






2 comments:

  1. Black and white makes everything look more beautiful. It takes away the colour and emphasizes the beauty.
    Maybe we miss the beauty because the colour is so distracting.
    Woah. I'm a genius.
    No?
    Okay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.You are.:)
      A genius,I mean.
      Evident from your blog,isn't it?

      Delete