Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Picture-less Post.

I Have a follower.:D *Happy Dance*
Water drips off my wet hair.
I reluctantly eat the Sweetened Yougurt that tastes a bit salty.Salty like butter.
I'm bored of the Telly.
(Yes,I like saying British words)
I also like saying "Soho","Leicester Square","Yorkshire","Cornwall","Piccadilly Circus","Whitechapel","South Kensington","Essex", "Hornchurch"," Middlesex".Such beautiful names,aren't they?:')
Okay,You get the point.T_T
But then again,I also like saying "Neuroblastoma","acute lymphoblastic leukemia" and "diencephalon".
I wish I could be this confident while meeting someone new.
I wish I was as good as making conversation as talking all this crap.:P
and most of all I wish my Dad wouldn't behave so old.
He is old.Kind of.But that doesn't bother me.It's the way he behaves 'cause he thinks he's old.-_-
Okay,I don't know where I'm going with this.
So,Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment