Tuesday 29 January 2013

Red eyes and Rainy skies.

So..I'm trying this new thing,called "being optimistic."
I'm not sure if it's working or if it will,but I sure hope it does.

Letting of the past will hurt,it always does and I'm trying harder this time.Because,apparently,noone likes negative people at all.
 Yesterday,at school,there was a point where I felt alone in a huge classroom,with one side of my face pressed onto the wooden desk,I stared at the grey skies outside.It was going to rain,I could tell.
It was the kind of weather where the green of the leaves looks prettier and the school house looks unreal.
Everything looks like a part of a well-taken photograph in a far off,magical place.
I stared long enough for my eyes to hurt..stared,at the trembling leaves and the lack of sunshine,which for once,I did not mind.
My eyes were welling up with tears,not out of sadness,though.They just were.I wanted them to turn incardinine,almost.
Just then,this boy looked at me and said the first words "Poor you,you look so bored.Aren't you getting bored there alone?"  He din't mean it,I knew.But he asked,and that was enough.
And I couldn't blame him,he was having an amazing day with his girl..Holidng her,kissing her forehead,tickling her,messing her hair up...smiling at each other,and smiling at me.
All of the cute,weird,cheesy couple stuff made me Happy too.
And the day rolled into an end.And I cried a little,and it rained a lot.And I slept through the afternoon of rain...and I woke up to squeaky clean,washed up streets.something about the way tar roads look right after the rains.
And then there was hope.

IT REALLY IS.LOL.XD


1 comment:

  1. Being optimistic is good. I used to be a huge pessimist until a year ago, and now I genuinely think that living with hope is a better way to live. Because the time that we have, we need to learn to make the most of it. Otherwise there's just no sense or point to anything. Its been working out great for me, hope it does for you too :)
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete