Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mountain Bikes.

Tumblr_mcjwdpxerf1rie0o3o1_400_large
BREAKFAST CLUB FOREVER.

I hate running into people.
Running into people,at the oddest of times.
That awkward,embarrassing moment when you don't know what you're supposed to do.
When your heart beats fast against your ribs,and your face turns hot red with embarrassment.
I had a lot of moments like that today.A LOT.
On first impulse,I wanted to run straight home and never get out of my haven of a bed.
On second,I wanted to dissolve into thin air.
I was shattered.
He was whizzing past on his mountain bike,as he almost rammed into this kid on the street.
A chill went down my spine as I heard a familiar voice saying "Whoa,easy!"
and his eyes met mine for a brief moment,before my brain took it in.
And what was I doing? Clicking pictures on the corner of the street,very conspicuous in my bright green hoodie which says "you're just another freak." Perfect timing.
Divine,actually.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment