Monday 18 February 2013

Oh,These Little Little things!

Hello,my imaginary readers! It's been quite some time,hasn't it? Sorry to keep you waiting!
I can explain,you see.
I have been a wee bit busy being consumed in nothingness.(I'm not even sure what that means.)
Once again,I have regained my love for all day-long naps..and when I'm not doing just that,I watch pink clouds at sunset,strewn across like bits of cotton candy chucked into the vastness of the sky.
And just then,I begin to speak,the words unsaid.
They make so much sense to me,the conversations in  my head.
...
The first time ever,that I actually opened up about  the darker spaces in my mind,I was fourteen..and it doesn't seem too long ago.
I know how most people think I'm a depressed soul.When they look at me they see this girl,they once knew as a happy teenager,distancing herself from the world.
What they don't notice though,is the little little changes that  I make with each new dawn.The little triumphs that I live for.
They can't see yet,that I wake up with a smile most mornings.
They don't know the prayers in my head,each night..of gratitude and hope.
They're oblivious to the happy places and visions in my mind,
They don't see that I learn and grow,stronger with each new wind.
They don't know,That I have learned to dance like no one is watching,to stop and smell the roses,to speak impromptu in a crowd of strangers without dying of premature ventricular contractions.
And most of all,they don't know that I have learned that it is okay to screw up sometimes.
For these are just little little secrets that I keep,and soon,I might as well let someone in on them.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment