Sunday 20 January 2013

And in that moment,I swear we were infinite.

I had this one post about wanting to feel that way.
And today,I read this post on a blog I follow.It was called trying heaven..and it was breathtaking.
http://papercupplastic.blogspot.in/2013/01/trying-heaven.html
 And so it made me think of what my heaven would be like,and I thought of all the most beautiful moments of my life so far.

Falling asleep with my head on my father's arm.

Watching sunbeams from inside the deep end of the bluest swimming pool,when I was eleven and being overwhelmed.

Singing "If you're happy and you know it" for the dear,old people at a destitute home and making them smile,along with all my classmates,while everyone was almost in tears.Even the toughies.

Getting to go into the bouncy ball pit on Fridays in Kindergarten.Waiting for the moment all week long.

Watching the monsoons in the dim glow of the tubelight  from the backbench of the classroom,all day long with my best friend.Ah,those romantically,gloomy days.

The first time my sister told me she loved me the most in the entire world,one summer at our grandparent's home. Dreaming of better days.

Falling in love,for the first time ever,one morning in the eighth grade..when he walked in,smelling divine.

 When my Guy bestfriend painted my cheek brown and ran away,and I painted his cheek with with fevicol.
Running behind each other in school corridors.Being Silly kids.

My dog running around in dizzying circles,running into my lap and licking my face,affectionately on the terrace of my new home.

And a million more of these sublime fragments. They'd flash in front of me,like a dream,like a panaroma.
Like the flashback before one dies.My very own heaven.































No comments:

Post a Comment