Wednesday 18 July 2012

Towards the safer edge.(Monday Morning Blues)

 The empty corridor,
it's a gloomy morning,
the rainclouds threatening to weep now.
All I hear is the leaves rustling,
The stage looks quiet and lonely too,
where once thousands of bright orange petals fell gracefully,
now is a lot of dust and a few fading petals.
 The school almost empty,classrooms locked,
a few scattered people play basketball.
 I walked towards the inner edge of the corridor,
for some reason,the outer edge seemed threatening in that early morning stillness.
I tried going closer,but it felt like I'd fall off that  very moment.
Maybe it was the sleep still wearing off my eyes.
Maybe it was the fact that it was a Monday morning.
 but never had I done this before.
It's all falling apart..falling apart,inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment