Wednesday 18 July 2012

Missing pieces.

Life is but a jigsaw puzzle.
and a I don't seem to be able to find a few pieces in mine.
Usually,some of these can be replaced.
But it's so,so hard.
Can you miss something that you never even liked?
I guess you can.
Because there's this slight emptiness I feel whenever I look at pictures of my old class.
My stupid,old class.
I never grew fond of it,really.Never bonded well with most of the people.
and never even talked to them most of the time.
But I know...what's missing,The people.
I miss that stupid class.
That secure feeling it gave me,just because I had known them my entire life.
and when you know people for that long,letting go is really hard.
I had grown up with these people.I might not have liked all of them a lot,
but they were a huge part of the jigsaw of my life.
People I'd been seeing grow up and people who saw me grow up too.
Never again in life,will I spend so much time with the same set of people,ever.
Never again,will I have that kind of familiarity or attachment to a huge group of people,
and that's the very vaccum in my being,
those missing peices I can never replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment