Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pak choy.

Boy bands are so well received by their fangirls,not because the songs they churn out,but because the fangirls hear their love being reciprocated in the music and lyrics of the song.And then dompamine kicks in and takes over everything.

Huh! Like we don't already know that,smartie.A God of death dies when he falls in love with a human.What a beautiful way to die.
I think I've been watching too much anime.Ignore that.
What to do,"examination time" induces weird habits in me.

Pak choy is my new favourite vegetable.*munch munch*.It's so green and leafy and crunchy and...uh.
See what I'm talking about?

All my mind wants to think of right now,is how the end of a term is so much like the taste of a mint chocolate smoothie.Sweet on the palette,and refreshing on the inside,the throat.
K.Bye.

C | via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment