Thursday 26 September 2013

Divinity for thou ears.

"You pursue Humanities? And what do you plan for doing for money?"
Well,something better than you,you pigeon head.I don't even want to rant about this..because I don't see a reason to justify anything. Bleh.

Talking of Better things.
My dog loves springing onto my  face,because it looks edible (?) *feels loved.*
And The Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
It could be a Christmas carroll.Or an entire dramatic play rolled into a song.A musical.
A warm glowing loveliness like Christmas tree lights.The essence of the most beautiful time of the year.
 The flecks of gold floating in a shaken snowglobe.A pretty crystalline snowflake landing at the tip of your tongue.A radiance,brightening up and washing the world in warm yellow afterglow.
The constancy of bells ringing  through and through like a dramatic interlude,in the snowglobe world created by Christmas time,where beauty can be eternal.
Almost as if the wintery wonderland month of December is but a merry song.Taking a walk down a stree lit up by fairy lights,enchantment weaving fables into the icy air.
With it's loveliness it sends creeps down my spine..with the sheer drop of a beat here,another there.
I am no musical mastero,but there are but a few other songs that make me feel that way.
Carry on.
Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment