Friday 6 September 2013

Morning's brink.

Cakes and Recipes / eat cupcakes for lunch.
Saturday mornings that startle you so subtly,you wear your brightest smile.
New rows of marigold flowers line up the garden wall,pom poms of the cheering sun hidden amongst the furls of life.
a vine creeps over to the otherside,as if warning the inhabitants of any potential danger.
I notice new roses,milky frills held together at a voluptuous,sensuous cusp.
I stop to smell the roses,quite literally.Time slows down,the balmy morning caressed me..a cool palm on my overheated nape.
The wind humming through the trees,settles on my smile.The tinkling of distant,enchanting windchimes adding to the fairy-tale like desolation.
I scoop up a floppy firangipani that has landed on the bright pink bougainvillea bush,and tuck it casually behind my ear.
I can't quite summon the feeling.How many times over I find myself falling in love again!

No comments:

Post a Comment