Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nestling Uncertainity.

With my arm about your midriff,I blink back at the darkness of the afternoon deserted by the Sun.
I can feel you succumb to sleep,under the weight of my head upon your chest.
Pain creases within my chest at its firm edges,a blank sheet of paper crumpling into a ball.
A stinging relief  rests upon my ribs.
If I shut my eyes tight enough,for long enough,this afternoon will draw into eternity.
All the things to be done later will cease being important ..will cease to even exist.The torrent of numbing quietness,the soundtrack of our forgotten worries.
The covers could always be warmed by our presence,always as welcoming.
Yet,I gently slip my hand out gently,careful not to startle you awake.I slip out of the state of  your lukewarm affections.In your dream like trance,I save you the chance of reflecting on reality.
 hipster on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment