Wednesday 3 April 2013

April Sunshine.

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart,waking up is the hardest part."  said John Mayer once.
True though the statement stands..not only do you need to eventually wake up,but also once you wake up,you wake up to better things too.Unexpected surprises.
I have learned that sometimes,getting out of bed makes things less miserable.
And learned to love the storms as much as the sunshine,and BOY,do I love sunshine!
What is it with people using the metaphor of about sunshine after the storms,anyway! I mean,storms are beautiful too.
And I have stood my ground even on the scariest nights.Like those leaveless trees,who entwine their branches heavenward,thankful for the gift of life,even in the fall..when they are left bare and cold.
Blessed I am,to walk into a room full of people waiting to surprise me because I have touched their lives and I have touched theirs,in ways big and small.
And I am glad to be able to see the good in people,discovering the wonders forgiveness can do.
Giving second chances,and letting judgement take the back seat.
So proud of Choosing not be affected by people,breaking the cycle and watching how beautifully my peers have grown up to be,like a family,we help each other grow as people.
And that Guilt-trips are only turning into history now.
You know,I might sound overly-optimistic but no..it's just my way of replacing bewilderment with bravery in every little tiff life throws.

No comments:

Post a Comment