Thursday 27 February 2014

Laced up corset full of secrets.

Happiness never looked like a flowery edged plate,with it's unusual curves pushed out like actual petals.They  had always told me it would resemble a classic,circular disc of a standard dinner plate.I looked so much,but never found even a shadow of a suppressed smile in those.
They never mentioned how longing would be painted a rose gold,and not streaked blatant crimson.
And in a generation when every little tragedy and every pretty nuance of  whatnot could be romanticized into the glory of a love song that falls soft into ears,singing them to conscious sleep...
They never hinted that wild roses could outgrow their bushes,instead of being taken care of or tamed.
 Weed out,so persistent-till they are taken notice of and deemed "beautiful".
Never suggested that the nightsky could fit into a teacup or one's fist,with all it's constellations of dreamy stars and nebulous dreams and wishes.

I found out anyway,found out for myself,when I let my feet dangle graciously over the edge-swish and swoosh.
Here we go,they said.Discovering all the truths unsaid.
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment