Monday 12 August 2013

Today was a fairytale.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
Spheres of luminescent amber glow over our heads,
Shards of moonlight pierce through the slightly overgrown grass.
A unfathomable sweetness surrounds the atmoshpere,
We can feel it grow upon us..sweet as a little yellow songbird at my window on a mellow Sunday morning.
A petite Indian princess trods around in circles,taking along with her,a few yards of golden sequence and fushia silk,a teaspoon of grace and a beautiful smile.
The kind of beauty I dream I could be,sometimes.
 I watch her in all my amazement,the same cloudy eyes I watch the stars and dream with.
Lantern lit is her little,chiseled face that reflects the depths of her momentary joy,it holds all the happiness those liquid brown eyes can.
The evening drapes around us,dark velvet smooth.
Conversation cascades from excited lips and ends only when the night does.

No comments:

Post a Comment