Tuesday 6 August 2013

In desperate need of a vacation.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/70607714/thumb.jpg
Looking down at my white canvas shoes,no longer white,I felt a wave of uncalled emotion wash upon me.
Vehicles whizzed past me,as I attmepted to walk,having to drag my soggy shoes soaked by the muddy puddles the rain had left behind.
Losing all hope,we found ourselves an auto-rickshaw,in which we squeezed ourselves and Boy,was it a cold day!
To add to it,the spray of the rain greeted us from the sides of the the rick.
We looked like the absolute chaotic mess that school is meant to make you look like.
Greasy wisps of stray hair clung to our sweaty forheads and we took a long sigh,knowing what waited for us.
 Pretty, run-off  rainwater streams in the hues of the rainbow,created by engine oil.
Incessant Haggling with the auto-wallah and a pile of unfinished homework.Long days that grow to haunt us all.
Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment