Saturday 17 August 2013

Hang on a minute,now.

Holding on to a fleeting moment of glory is the hardest thing to ever do.
Looking out at a breezy Saturday afternoon,plated in front of me..a feast for my eyes.
I try to hold onto the trickling minutes,hold on to the fleeting butterflies that swish and dwindle past me.
I breathe with the same pace as the breeze,that wavers my unruly hair about,quite carelessly.
This overgrown,weeding garden is exactly the sight my eyes crave for.
It makes me wonder if he dwells in these little facts that we so often fail to take notice of.
His presence is the cool undertone of the breeze today,it's the soundlessness of my days.His presence..is the fall leaves rolling up the slope,against the direction of the wind.
Call me absurd,but I begin to believe he exists in all these negligible forms.I can feel him in the first splatters on drizzle on my face..in the funny feeling of a raindrop that lands in my ear.
I can feel his laughter at the back of my head,when I narrow my eyes and watch the serene sky though my starry scarf that I hold up.The day and the night share steal each other a glance,as I giggle at them.
The silence has a voice.The darkness has a clear demarcation.
time is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment