Monday 12 August 2013

For a Hero's smile,With love.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/68160426/thumb.jpg
A set of the most perfect dimples that can ever be,smile down at me,as Shah Rukh Khan flashes his near perfect smile from the big screen.That smile.
It instantly brings a smile upon my face.Gotta admit the man's got charm.
The smile of a genuine man.A "braveheart" as the film potrays.The bridge that forms his acqueline nose.
 It also revives childhood memory,shoved to one corner of my mind.
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever" said Wordsworth,I believe?
It's true.Bollywood might produce the most commercial,unrealisitc films mankind has known..but they have a quality,a tendency to make me happy.
The classic girl-meets-boy-fall in love- Romance might seem sterotypical to many,but to me it symolises the fact that they're still making films about the power of love.Why?
Because the audience still wants to believe in it.
The groovy numbers often make me want to dance to their beat and sense of humor is almost appealing.
Very honestly,I din't really look forward to watching a typical Bollywood film.
But that one smile changed my take at it.
I did not go expecting much,or expecting to take a carefully wrapped message home..but I got even more.
I relived the childhood glory of watching a film being a big deal,of being mezmerized by the Hero's smile.
Of wondering if these people really existed..or if these things really ever happened.
Give Bolly flicks a chance,Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment