Wednesday 5 September 2012

ISC Exam Halls are interesting Places,really.

Could Exams get any longer?
They're Bloody long.Longer than long could get.
Mind you,I'm not an impatient person...but 3 hours with a bunch of teenagers and teachers staring at each other is awful.
It makes you want to fling your paper at their face and run away.
You stare at the sky,at the canopy of the gulmohar tree,at butterflies swimming in and out,at the incessant rain...and of course,at random people.Something you cannot avoid.
smile at ones you know,awkwardly.in a "don't worry,we'll get out soon" sorta way.Or you have that "Awh,I don't know what I'm doing here either" smile.
Today,as I sat there smack in the front,as luck would have it...I realised that a smile is something that's beyond prejudice.(don't ask me how).It doesn't matter if you're illiterate,educated,super smart,nerdy,an airhead,intellectual,old,little,skinny,fat...Okay,You get my point.
It's just one of those things that isn't judged so much,I think.and it gives me hope.
Oh,and I also learned it's a good idea to smile back and possibly avoid eye contact for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment