Monday 10 September 2012

Hey,sleepy eyes.

Do you know that feeling when you're awake at 4 AM and it's dark outside,and you're staring into your Biology reader,but your lids are like those doors that shut automatically at shopping malls..and you're reading all the words wrong,and they're getting blurry.and you fall asleep..and then you're hallucinating in your dream that you've finished the entire chapter? And you're jolted awake by reality that you have a paper the same morning.:O
                                                           no you don't.

So,my friend and I were just having out usual stupid phone conversation,which sorta got to the depressing side.
She goes.."Am I too Harsh,practical and logical?Is that why people don't like me?"
Me : "Maybe"
Her: ":(" (I can tell even over the phone.Superpowers.xD)
Me:"Hey!but then I'm way too emotional,and nice to every-fucking-body! No difference.No one cares.What does the world want then? Fake people?"
Her :"Probably"
...
I know you're gonna say it takes a balance of both the extremes and Blah.But,No.Nobody's like that.
It's not about how or who you are.It's about what you're doing right now.
The world needs good listeners,and people who say "I thought I was the only one who does that,until I met you."
But Being sixteen,for me,is realising the world sorta sucks.
No matter what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment