Tuesday 10 June 2014

She looks like love

Just you and i | via Tumblr


"She speaks in smiles,and smells like crushed petals.
The language of her efforts speaks of pleasure and reflected pain,but never pressure.
She whips up her thoughts until they can be piped out like whipped cream icing and makes you believe in dreams.She would always be an investment for one's happiness,and an asset to one's  contentment.As it usually so happens,until you're in love,you never realise it's about choosing to give rather that picking to be given your share of it.She who showed me the beauty of it all,the sparks that make the world shine on,is the one who breathes life into my fire,ignites the dormant volcano of desire within-is my perspective of being loved,too.It's she,only her,that has me with all of my heart-and it's she that is the mark my world is most imprinted with.She's the sun in the centre of the crayon caricature I made as a kid and it feels like holding light,itself in your arms when she's in them,she looks like love."

1 comment: