Thursday 2 January 2014

SparkleSpinAndTwirl.

Trying to tell you why I live for my friends,
Is like trying to describe the colour of coca-cola-Now  it’s black,undertone of amber,now it’s golden,bubble and fizz,kinda caramel,back to black again.
Almost impossible,you'd have to know them,see them,all that they say and do,live these pretty moments from my eyes for that.
Because  they’re all I have,all I feel like I need or should have.
Like the warm glow of candlelight on your face from a Birthday cake,like the childish delight in stealing strands of spaghetti from the vase at Pizza Hut.
And laughter and sorrow so intertwined,that you can’t tell them apart anymore.
Like Labonel chocolate icing from cupcakes melting into happiness in your mouth,a momentary heaven.
Strings of fairy lights strewn across a classroom wall,our glory days to shine.
Like the hug so tight,bringing together,fixing all that’s broken.Holding you together.
Flowing conversation with pitcher-fulls of emotion.

Trying to tell you why I live for my friends,is like trying to tell you why I’m alive.How I taught myself to survive.
this is how you make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment