Monday 29 July 2013

Even the longest day will languish.

observando
The Sunlight weaves shadows on my paper plate filled with spice specked noodles,
that I am finally healthy enough to eat,again.I say a little prayer in my head.There couldn't possibly be a better way to end a Friday afternoon.
I think it's silly to believe that happiness is not what we seek.Of course,it's important to accept misery and pain as a part of life,but that does not mean only in sheer suffering and mere survival can we seek solace
I want to be happy,even when I'm sad.It is not expecting too much out of life,it's exactly adequate,according to me.
I live to lose myself in the smell of a new book,to be blessed with friends who accept me in all my forms and a family which loves me endlessly.I live,to relish the fact that I have heaven at home,in the form of a ever-flourishing garden and a library overflowing with a thousand different worlds to explore.
To catch an attractive stranger mid-smile and to eat.
The Little things..they do matter.They make the whole big scheme of just living life as an experience with no expectations seem like a sham.
The same evening,I thank the atmosphere for its coolness,and I smile to myself.
It has finally ceased to rain and I can feel coming upon me..the sweetness of doing nothing.Days were made to be cherished and dwelt in with all the mirth one's heart allows.

1 comment: