Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bouts Of Curiousity.

Rasta Love
I walked into an unknown realm,as my bare feet were caressed by the dirt.
Looking up,I noticed a grey morning sky,trying hard to hold on to the clouds that were subtly slipping away.
A couple of birds circled the top of a skyscraper,religiously.
Having found a nook beneath the boughs of a sprawling Gulmohar,I watched the blossoms light up like orange flames,when sunlight danced around them,before engulfing them in sheer brightness.
A world so full of life,it almost frightened me.
Alone I stood,though.Towering over the desolate day.
All at once,I snapped out of my daydream to realise I was in classroom and through the latticed window,carved out in the wall,I saw a pair of marble green eyes peeping in.They belonged to a little head with hair tied into pigtails,that bobbed up and down in inquisition,the same way mine had when I tried to look through a laticed window into another classroom,years ago..fascinated by what senior classes held in them.
 I have finally begun to discover and relish a hint of an answer.
They were perhaps, walls that contained the intricacy of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment