Sunday 12 May 2013

Oh,Why! Superheroes do exist!

I have known of one my entire life so far,and I live with this supernatural force as a constant,guiding feature of my life.Creating a force field of love.
No,She has no actual magical abilities,like telepathy or invisibility.
But what she does,it's much more magical than physical traits that define superheroes.She loves.
Yes,she loves my every flaw.She loves me through each failure,heartbreak,and wrong choice,every nightmare.Kissing my scars,making them fade.
So omnipresent she is,making me feel at home when she's around.
She's made me from scratch,and there's this way she looks at me.I can see it in her eyes,no one else can ever replace that look.The way you look at something you've created,the way our creator probably looks down upon us.
She looks at me,with pride gleaming in her eyes.To her,every single tear I shed and each smile I wear is as much hers,as her heart.She looks at me,with LOVE.
She watches out like a hawk,keeping an eye,holding me back if I stray sometimes and she gives me so much space,all the same,letting me choose for myself.She listens and learns.
If I begin to thank her for what she has given me,it would outrun words and outlast time,itself.For she's given me all the strength that I have,courage...the extraordinarily high pain threshold that was passed down in lineage,she has given me eyes and my smile.She..who brought me to existance,has given me life.
Happy Mothers Day,to this superhero..my very own,personal superhero.Ever fighting and striving and surviving..all to teach me how unconditional love can be.
Large

No comments:

Post a Comment