Wednesday 27 February 2013

The First Day Of Summer.

 Tumblr_miujisnodl1s59pm4o1_500_large
It's here,summer.
The weather,not the holidays,though.
The sun was strong enough to roast potatoes,today.
Somehow,summer doesn't taste the same anymore.I mean,My skin still turns blood red by the parching sun,and I still eat cubes of ice straight form the refrigerator,on the sly.
But it's...it's just different now.I don't feel all enthused and vivacious,this summer and even as I write this,I can feel myself burning up,as if I have a constant fever.My palms are a little sweat,like when I get nervous.
And I'm freaking exhausted for no reason,at all.I mean,all I do these days is lie around like Hippopotamus and stare at the television screen,but my body hurts..my spine,my neck,me elbows,my calves..all of it,exhausted.
and I look like I've been attacked in a zombie apocalypse and I haven't slept for an aeon,although I've been sleeping more than I should be.
I know I probably sound like just another hypochondriac,but I need summer,I need time off.I need this to be way better than it looks at the moment.
I have to make this summer livelier than this,and I shall try.Lest,my efforts go in vain,summer's around again,the happiest time of the year for me.

2 comments:

  1. the air of summer holidays is already blowing past me. i can feel it. sublime memories come out with each blow of air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! well said.:)
    That's exactly how I feel.I love summer.

    ReplyDelete