Tuesday 2 October 2012

October Obsession.

You know that feeling you get when your Mum randomly decided to go grocery shopping,and your cabinets and fridge is overflowing with food for a while after that? That awesome feeling?
*Invisible Readers* : "Ahaha"
Well,that's how I feel about October I think.
October to me,is a month  which is full of everything wonderful.
(No,my birthday doesn't fall in October,if you're wondering.:P)
Like I said,October is full.
Full of surprises,Full of sunshine(October heat),
of happy moments,of festivities and celebrations,school events,holidays and a lot of other perks.
October is like Sunshine after a week of rain..it's the first sigh of relief after the usually scary and hectic first term of the school year.
For some reason,it is a very pleasant time to be around,and It leaves me wonderful memories,always.
It's the perfect weather...it's when they days just begin to get shorter.Pre-winter,cool winds mixed with warm.
October is the month I had the hugest crush ever,too.It brings back that warm,fuzzy feeling sometimes.
Words cannot describe how beautiful October usually is.I hope this one brings all the magic around too.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment