Monday 28 July 2014

In vino veritas

The drunkeness of truth,so surreal.Like entering an arena in a medieval contest,the music thumps through the walls,pulsates through the veins of the ground to reach us as we enter.The symphony of noise awaits us.
It looks like half o the life I've known,my past,half of my heart is abuzz in this sea of people.In familiar faces  I look for solace,but I find sadness-the dull glam of nostalgia.I love looking the past in the face-shreds of silence scant between the bustle is the sound that half of the life gone by makes while coming together.
A reunion of memories,the deceit of time,the prospect of an old life like bursts of confetti floating to the ground.
This is what is missing,what I'm missing-the noise they make,the casual coolness of balance,the youth in their blood,the adrenaline rush of it all,the old high I used to know-the vibe of testosterone.It all comes back at once.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment