Friday 30 May 2014

Crtl+Esc

escape  | via Facebook

ESC (Song that inspired the post.)
Zombies,trampling the dirt they have forgotten is called Earth.
This might as well be a post-apocalyptic movie marathon.But hey,guess what?
Those have more thrills and twists than the graph of my days can be plotted at.
A letter takes up the space inside my head,a letter never posted,
a letter unsaid,one never read.
So much is the power of a letter I want to address into space,if only one piece of writing would be enough 
for it all..that people cease to count as much as they used to.
Weak -Daybreak in the peak of monsoons,or leftover tea,this is it-
The last cup,of what I thought were bonds for life,turns out I'd only been blissfully ignoring the bottom of the cup I was drinking out of.
Sometimes,just sometimes,there is no cup,just strings like pizza cheese,holding up things that don't need to be helped.They spring like weeds between rocky slabs of concrete,no need for fostering,no use for fawning over.They survive all right without award or adulation.
Okay,I need to stop.Too much metaphor,too much cheese here.
See what I mean? I never took it seriously,when people remarked with half a smile,I'm getting older.
I feel you,all of you.
I wish for us all,for there to be an Esc key.
Hoping it wouldn't take us so long to have realised that what mattered and what din't isn't the same as what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment