Thursday 26 December 2013

Just the end of the year sell-out of some leftover thoughts.

michel HAHAH she is adorable :$
#FullHouseSwag



A need is essentially defined as a lack or deficit of a necessity,in psychological balderdash.
It's almost funny how we need to make use of a lack to decide completeness,a whole to define a half.
And what I need,what I'm missing right now,I realise..is holding hands on a cold winter night to keep them warm,innocent flirting,poolside conversation that stay with you just beyond a lifetime-
And these fallacies of teenage romance,of hormones,chemicals playing to the song of nature,the nature of attraction.
No,I'm not saying it's all one needs,really.I love how my life's filled with kind,funny,insightful feelings,people and experiences,anyway.And none of the drama,or the groupism,or the self doubt that earlier conflicted with my mundane thoughts.
But you know that feeling when you know you're missing something and it's leaving you behind in a time loop,out of time,out of tune?

1 comment: