Tuesday 7 August 2012

One last wish.

If I had a chance,a wish,
I'd wish you never left.
 I'd wish this were a nightmare,
only if it were as easy as that...

I can still hear your laughter,
I close my eyes to see your goofy smile,
but you're no longer around,
you've left,it's been a while.

And before I go to sleep at night,
I try to say goodbye,
I try to say I miss you,
and I Apologize.

And sometimes it gets so hard to believe,
that all  I have of you is memories,
...that you died on that cold winter night,
and all I could do for you was cry.

If I had a chance,a wish,
Another chance for you ,would be my only wish.
I'd  wish miracles did exist,
that you'd come back and prove all of it.

I'd wish I could say goodbye one last time...
and then I'd see your fading face,
and I'd hold on to all its grace,

and that one last figment of your smile.










  


No comments:

Post a Comment