Saturday 25 August 2012

I think it's called growing up.

Everyday is a quick,loud,colourful blur.A blur of people,who don't really care.
Of bits of laughter,short-lived happiness,and dreams that will never come true
Everything,is superficial and stupid.
Especially,people.
Have I told you how much the people begin to suck? They don't even listen.
Never,ever.
It's all surreal.
Life feels like a big lie.
It's very meaning is meaninglessness.
It's almost like someone played a cruel joke.
 It only gets worser with every passing minute.
That glimmer of hope slowly dying away.
Giving away..to the weight of reality.
"Open up,get confident,your last chance at it"
"You'll never be good enough"
The voices creep into my head.I wish they'd go away.

My dreams,the only place where everything isn't falling apart.
I wish all of  it would  fall into place instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment