Sunday 10 June 2012

~Masks~






 Here's something I found on the internet.it's here because I think it sounds Beautiful.


“MASKS
She had blue skin,
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched for blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right by-
And never knew.”
.................
As I looked at the subtly shimmering midnight skyline,I wondered why we all wear masks.
Masks that hide our stories...the scars of our past.
Masks...behind which we hide,not because we fear,but because that's the only way to run away from ourselves.
We're all just putting up a behaviour ..An image.Of being nice.Flawless.
Being Somebody.
There are no perfect people.No perfect families.
But these masks that we all paint,Yes,these beautiful masks of happiness and mystery.
They decieve,They fool.
and we're all lost in a sea of them.
Masks.
..............
Dear Invisible readers,I'm sorry for being so depressing?I've got a lot on my mind lately,and I got to take it off somewhere.































 

No comments:

Post a Comment