Sunday 20 March 2016

Shadow Of An Almost

pastel


Faiz wrote,
and I echo,
When the scars that missing you has left behind, begin to heal,
I begin to find reasons to miss you again.
I let you go,
because that's what loving means,right?
Every word of small talk
I say to you ,silently screams,
of wanting something I never had,
but dreamt of every night when I fell sleep,
every time you said goodnight to me.
I keep waiting for you to say goodnight
again.
What hurts,
is not that you've found somebody else.
What hurts is that you took half
of my hope away with you,too.
I used to tell you,
of how I've always wanted to know
what being loved without asking
for it,feels like,
but you forgot,
forgot to see the pain I'd let you into
the realities of my most horrific dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment