Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lovelorn



Couple ❤️follow me❤️ 
My words never justify my thoughts.They always fall too short,or too meek to be understood the way the gravity of my thoughts can.
A a string-like ribbon holds pink cut-outs of paper hearts,blown by the nightbreeze at my windowscreen.
I can only imagine a phantom presence when I can't breathe.But it's real.
Curling up against the warmth of humanness,I fight back sleep..because it all seems too unreal.
Too unreal to dream.
My painted toenails,lie against unpainted ones,like lines perfectly aligned of poetry complimenting one another.
Is this true and good and whole?
My head finally finds the spot it has been looking to hide it's hot tears in,finally a chest to spill and wet with the warmth of the emotions.
 Can this be substantial?   

I clasp on to dear life,and for once,it;s clasping back onto me.
"I told you,you see." it's saying.
True are the colours of devotion and persistence.They can find you love,they said.
I never believed a words and walked away from the wishful thinking,instead.
But I'm starting to see,beginning to believe that the nuances are but true..
Come at you like a meteor shower,and blind your eyes the way only sunshine can.
Sunshine in the middle of the night,blinding your eyes and bubbling foamclouds of denial in your heart.
 Can this last forever and a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment